Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SOTD PureDistance 1

Hard Rain by Gilad

Not that they don't deserve the attention-  thanks to Suzanne I've been sniffing all three current releases and feel quite impressed with the trio from PureDistance. I've been seeing a ton of coverage for them in the blog-o-sphere, how about you?? Not vintage, but of such quality that they are destined to be collected by vintage perfume perfume lovers of the future...

Today, it's PureDistance1 for me as I'm seeking serious shelter from the storms of NoCal today. The poor cherries are going to be toast this season as Mother Nature is certainly being fickle.

btw: Another recent SOTD, Chantelle's Eau de Desir, reminds me of PureDistance1 quite a bit;  PureDistance 1 is a changeling- today in the cold and windy rain, it's clear green and citrus nature comes to the fore- gone are any cumin-y, plummy aspects of my first dabbings...

I haven't given PD1 a full day's wear before so I'm interested to see how it goes...

The Vintage Perfume Vault, where the scent of yesterday's vogue lives.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

They truly are high quality, those PureDistance fragrances. I love them all but my very favorite is Antonia. Will be interested in reading any further thoughts you have on them in the future. :)

Hope you got in out of the rain, lovely Amelia!